Inspirational and supportive teaching and studio workshops from one of the leading coloured pencil botanical artists in the UK.
- Ann’s bright, spacious studio is set in a lovely village in Wiltshire near the medieval market town of Devizes.
- The studio is equipped with drawing boards, magnifiers, light boxes and a digital microscope plus an over-hand projector and large screen for easy viewing of Ann’s demos.
- The studio looks out onto Ann’s delightful, well stocked, Victorian walled garden with outside seating for lunches.
- Lunches, coffee, a selection of teas, biscuits and cakes provided. Any special dietary requirements should be noted on the booking form.
- (Please note whilst we are happy to cater for vegetarians, gluten free and specific allergies we cannot cater for specialist diets such as vegan or keto for example – if you are following one of these diets please contact Ann for a refund of £5 per day and bring your own lunch)
- One-day workshops run from 10.30am and finish at 3.30pm. Two-day workshops run from 10am-4pm.
- Seasonal or specific plant material is provided subject to availability and students are encouraged to bring any plant material they would like to work on.