As you can imagine, it is with a heavy heart that I have to say that due to the current Covid-19 crisis Alan and I will be self-isolating as of this weekend so I am cancelling all forthcoming workshops until the end of May. None of us knows what lies ahead but I will review the situation at the end of May and hopefully I will be able to go ahead with a teaching program later this year.
I am therefore moving all the focused two-day workshops through to August onwards as follows:
7th-8th April Exploring Plant Structures is moved to 16th-17th September
19th-20th May Exotic Tropical Fruits and Flowers is moved to 25th-26th August
24th-25th June Feathers, Bark, Seedpods and Shells is moved to 27th-28th October
One-day dates for the second half of this year will be as follows:
23rd July 2020, 19th August, 22nd September, 22nd October, 4th November
Workshops on 24th March, 23rd April, and 14th May are all cancelled.
If you have paid deposits or in full I am happy to carry these over to any of the later dates if they fit with you or I can refund in full. Please email and let me know.
If you want to look ahead and book any of these new dates be reasured that if this current situation continues and we have to cancel any of these workshops your deposits/payments will be returned in full.
Inspirational and supportive teaching with one of the leading botanical artists working in coloured pencil in the UK.
- Ann’s bright, spacious studio is set in a lovely village in Wiltshire near the medieval market town of Devizes.
- The studio is equipped with drawing boards, magnifiers, light boxes and a digital microscope plus an over-hand projector and large screen for easy viewing of Ann’s demos.
- The studio looks out onto Ann’s delightful, well stocked, Victorian walled garden with outside seating for lunches.
- Lunches, coffee, a selection of teas, biscuits and cakes provided. Any special dietary requirements should be noted on the booking form.
- (Please note whilst we are happy to cater for vegetarians, gluten free and specific allergies we cannot cater for specialist diets such as vegan or keto for example – if you are following one of these diets please contact Ann for a refund of £5 per day and bring your own lunch)
- One-day workshops run from 10.30am and finish at 3.30pm. Two-day workshops run from 10am-4pm.
- Seasonal or specific plant material is provided subject to availability and students are encouraged to bring any plant material they would like to work on.