Inspirational and supportive teaching and studio workshops from one of the leading coloured pencil botanical artists in the UK.
- Ann’s bright, spacious studio is set in a lovely village in Wiltshire near the medieval market town of Devizes.
- The studio is equipped with drawing boards, magnifiers, light boxes and a digital microscope plus an over-hand projector and screen for easy viewing of Ann’s demos.
- The studio looks out onto Ann’s delightful, well stocked, Victorian walled garden with outside seating for lunches.
- Lunches, coffee, a selection of teas, biscuits and cakes provided. Any special dietary requirements should be noted on the booking form.
- Workshops for 2018 run from 10am – 4pm. Workshops from March 2019 onwards will run from 10.30am and finish at 3.30pm
- Seasonal or specific plant material is provided subject to availability and students are encouraged to bring any plant material they would like to work on.