I am delighted to announce that I will be re-opening the studio for face-to-face tuition in April 2022.
- smaller classes – maximum 10 persons – well spaced tables
- large screen with excellent overhand camera for watching my demos safely
- re-stocked mini-shop
- Lovely lunches
- Lovely garden, with new seating areas
- Chocolate biscuits and homemade cakes
By popular request, most of my classes will continue on Zoom – https://annswan.co.uk/workshops-holidays/zoom-workshops/
Inspirational and supportive teaching with one of the leading botanical artists working in coloured pencil in the UK.
- Ann’s bright, spacious studio is set in a lovely village in Wiltshire near the medieval market town of Devizes.
- The studio is equipped with drawing boards, magnifiers, light boxes and a digital microscope plus an over-hand projector and NEW large screen for easy viewing of demos.
- The studio looks out onto Ann’s delightful, well stocked, Victorian walled garden with outside seating for lunches.
- Lunches, coffee, a selection of teas, biscuits and cakes provided. Any special dietary requirements should be noted on the booking form.
- (Please note whilst we are happy to cater for vegetarians, gluten free and specific allergies we cannot cater for specialist diets such as vegan or keto for example – if you are following one of these diets please contact Ann for a refund of £5 per day and bring your own lunch)
- Workshops run from 10.30am and finish at 3.30pm.
- Seasonal or specific plant material is provided subject to availability and students are encouraged to bring any plant material they would like to work on.