- Join Ann on one of her botanical art painting holidays
- Learn Ann’s techniques and create eye-catching images in relaxed surroundings
- Delicious food, comfortable, ensuite accommodation and beautiful surroundings guaranteed
- Mornings spent working in the studio, afternoons chill by the pool or explore the local countryside the choice is yours
- Partners welcome
An intensive week of drawing at Dedham Hall nestling in the Suffolk countryside near Flatford Mill.
13th-20th April 2019 FULL
31st August – 7th September 2019 FULL
Please book with Dedham Hall on 01206 323027.
Field Breaks Art Workshops – Derbyshire
Join me at the fabulous Hassop Hall in the stunning Derbyshire Peak District.
10th-12th June 2019
we start on the first afternoon after tea and cake, preparing our compositions then we work a full day through the next day and finish after lunch on the third day with a review of our work. Lovely surroundings, superb food and you will get a lot of work done.
To book contact Sue Field on 01433 621420 or www.fieldbreaks.co.uk
Finca el Cerrillo is a very special place, recently voted number 9 in the top 50 hotels in Spain, I have been visiting here to run painting holidays for over 10 years. It is now so popular that opportunities for these workshops are now very rare so do join me this November and enjoy:
- Winter sun in the magical setting of the Finca el Cerrillo situated high in the foothills of the Sierra Almijara in Andalucia, north of Nerja and an hour from the bustling, historical city of Malaga.
- Relaxed and informal with excellent, locally sourced food and wine
- Twelve individually styled, spacious bedrooms each with modern en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and central heating.
- Air-conditioned studio with a lightbox and drawing boards, teas and coffee and Mozart
- Lovely terraced gardens with swimming pool and seating areas and stunning views of the dramatic hill and mountain scenery
- Massage, reflexology, facial and nail treatments available
|17th – 24th November 2018|
Prices £1075 – Large room with ensuite
£895 – Sharing – £585 non painter
Book now, pay £300.00 deposit to secure your place. FULL Add to cart
- All tuition
- Full Board accommodation (minus one lunch out) and transfers to and from the airport as long as you arrive at the suggested times – guests arriving at other times will have to transfer by taxi at their own expense.
- Why not enjoy a few days in Malaga, before or after the course, stroll through the ancient city centre, visit the fruit market, Picasso’s birthplace and museum, the fascinating Glass Museum or the ancient Roman and Moorish ruins. It’s one of my favourite places, packed with lively restaurants and the Christmas lights are always outstanding.
Manzac d’en Bas, south of Toulouse in the Arriege region of France is a another very special place for me, totally relaxed and peaceful with stunning views, delicious home-cooked food and delightful hosts Giles and Louise who will be welcoming us for our sixth year in 2019. After the success of the extended holiday in 2018 we are repeating the experience so you can enjoy a full 9 nights there and eight studio days !!
- Spacious, purpose built studio surrounded by the beautiful rolling French countryside.
- Spectacular views of the Pyrenees
- The individual, ensuite rooms are in three gites adjoining the main house, each gite has a kitchen area for teas and coffees and a lounge area for relaxing.
- Trip advisor award of Excellence.
- Home cooking with wine and beer included.
- Trips to local markets included
|28th September – 7th October 2019|
|1075 euros for a single room (965 shared) + £450 for Art Tuition and deposit|
Join me at the amazing Dar al Hossoun eco hotel at Taroudant, for a week of drawing in stunning surroundings. Lush tropical gardens, views of the snow capped mountains, individually styled accommodation, delicious food, pool, peacocks and a spa. What more could you ask for? We will also enjoy a visit to the incredible home and gardens of Claudio Bravo the hyporealist artist.
28th March -4th April 2019
Prices for this holiday are as follows and include tuition, accommodation, all meals, airport transfers and the trip to Claudio Bravo house and gardens
1325 euros for a shared room
1585 euros for a single room
1000 euros for a non-painting partner and includes the day trip.
Payments for this holiday will be directly to Basak and Chris Gardner of Vira Natura.
Contact me for booking forms on email@example.com
We are holding 10 rooms only so don’t delay!! This will be a special holiday!