- Join Ann on one of her painting holidays
- Learn techniques and create eye-catching images in relaxed surroundings
- Delicious food, comfortable, ensuite accommodation, beautiful surroundings
- Mornings spent working in the studio, afternoons chill by the pool or explore the local countryside the choice is yours
- Partners welcome
An intensive week of drawing at Dedham Hall nestling in the Suffolk countryside near Flatford Mill.
26th August – 2nd September 2017
7th-14th April and 1st-8th September 2018
Please book with Dedham Hall on 01206 323027.
Field Breaks Art Workshops – Derbyshire
Join me at the lovely Losehill House Hotel and Spa in the stunning Derbyshire Peak District.
31 October-2nd November 2017 ‘Striking Seasonal Subjects in Coloured Pencil’
16th-18th April 2018
All levels are welcome including beginners, and we start on the first afternoon after tea and cake, preparing our compositions then we work a full day through the next day and finish after lunch on the third day with a review of our work.
To book contact Sue Field on 01433 621420 or www.fieldbreaks.co.uk
Finca el Cerrillo is a very special place, recently voted number 9 in the top 50 hotels in Spain, I have been visiting here to run painting holidays for over 10 years. It is now so popular that opportunities for these workshops are now very rare so do join me this November and enjoy:
- Winter sun in the magical setting of the Finca el Cerrillo situated high in the foothills of the Sierra Almijara in Andalucia, north of Nerja and an hour from the bustling, historical city of Malaga.
- Relaxed and informal with excellent, locally sourced food and wine
- Twelve individually styled, spacious bedrooms each with modern en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and central heating.
- Air-conditioned studio with a lightbox and drawing boards, teas and coffee and Mozart
- Lovely terraced gardens with swimming pool and seating areas and stunning views of the dramatic hill and mountain scenery
- Massage, reflexology, facial and nail treatments available
|25th – 30th November 2017|
|Prices for five nights only – £825 single ensuite|
- All tuition
- Full Board accommodation and transfers to and from the airport as long as you arrive at the suggested times – guests arriving at other times will have to transfer by taxi at their own expense.
- Why not enjoy a few days in Malaga, stroll through the ancient city centre, visit the fruit market, Picasso’s birthplace and museum, the fascinating Glass Museum or the ancient Roman and Moorish ruins. It’s one of my favourite places, packed with lively restaurants and the Christmas lights are always outstanding.
Umbria – unfortunately due to the recent earthquake activity we have decided to cancel this holiday for 2017.
A wonderful week drawing high in the Sibillini Mountain National Park in Umbria with delicious Italian food and stunning views.
- Il Collaccio is a charming, family run, holiday farm set in the green heart of Umbria nestling near the village of Preci in the beautiful Monti Sibillini National Park
- Stunning views ,excellent local cuisine and fine wines
- Studio equipped with drawing boards, additional lights and a lightbox
- Most days we are able to work on the veranda resting our eyes on the wonderful mountain vistas.
- All rooms are individually furnished with ensuite facilities and some have balconies
- The onsite restaurant is approximately 100 yards from the accommodation and studio.
- Ground floor rooms available if needed
Manzac d’en Bas, south of Toulouse in the Arriege region of France is a another very special place for me, totally relaxed and peaceful with stunning views, delicious home-cooked food and delightful hosts Giles and Louise who will be welcoming us for our fourth year this September.
- Spacious, purpose built studio surrounded by the beautiful rolling French countryside.
- Spectacular views of the Pyrenees
- The individual, ensuite rooms are in three gites adjoining the main house, each gite has a kitchen area for teas and coffees and a lounge area for relaxing.
- Trip advisor award of Excellence.
- Home cooking with wine included.
- Trip to local market included
|September 29th – 6th October 2017|
|765 euros + £300 for Art Tuition|
I have no plans to return to South Africa at the moment but I am open to offers and would be delighted to come if it can be arranged!