Good news – we managed to get to Spain for a wonderful week of drawing at the end of November. It was lovely to be back teaching in the classroom and socialising in the beautiful relaxing environment of the Finca el Cerillo. So in the spirit of optimism I have booked for a return visit this November. I have already have a waiting list but if you are interested let me know as we often have cancellations.
An intensive week of drawing at Dedham Hall nestling in the Suffolk countryside near Flatford Mill.
3rd-10th September 2022
8th – 15th April 2023
2nd – 9th September 2023
Please book with Dedham Hall on 01206 323027.
Finca el Cerrillo is a very special place, recently voted number 9 in the top 50 hotels in Spain, I have been visiting here to run painting holidays for over 10 years. It is now so popular that opportunities for these workshops are now very rare so do email to put your name on the waiting list if you would like to join me!
- Winter sun in the magical setting of the Finca el Cerrillo situated high in the foothills of the Sierra Almijara in Andalucia, north of Nerja and an hour from the bustling, historical city of Malaga.
- Relaxed and informal with excellent, locally sourced food and wine
- Twelve individually styled, spacious bedrooms each with modern en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and central heating.
- Air-conditioned studio with a lightbox and drawing boards, teas and coffee and Mozart
- Lovely terraced gardens with swimming pool and seating areas and stunning views of the dramatic hill and mountain scenery
- Massage, reflexology, facial and nail treatments available
26th November – 3rd December 2022
Spacious Single ensuite with tuition
Shared ensuite with tuition
Shared ensuite without tuition
Price to be confirmed includes:
- All tuition
- Full Board accommodation (minus one lunch out) and transfers to and from the airport as long as you arrive at the suggested times – guests arriving at other times will have to transfer by taxi at their own expense.
- Why not enjoy a few days in Malaga, before or after the course, stroll through the ancient city centre, visit the fruit market, Picasso’s birthplace and museum, the fascinating Glass Museum or the ancient Roman and Moorish ruins. It’s one of my favourite places, packed with lively restaurants and the Christmas lights are always outstanding.
Sadly I won’t be able to arrange a trip here this year but, fingers crossed, we can arrange a trip for 2023.
At the amazing Dar al Hossoun eco hotel at Taroudant, for a week of drawing in stunning surroundings.
- Lush tropical gardens with over 800 species plants. Plus an amazing sunken garden.
- Views of the snow capped mountains
- Individually styled accommodation
- Delicious food and superb service
- Two Pools (one heated)
- Peacocks, tortoises, cats, dogs.
- A spa and two hammans with a range of luxurious treatments
- A visit to the incredible home and gardens of Claudio Bravo the hyporealist artist.
What more could you ask for?
3rd – 10th March 2020
Prices for this holiday are as follows and include:
- accommodation all with ensuite facilities plus hairdryer and toiletries
- all meals, relaxed buffet breakfast, full three course lunch and evening meal
- airport transfers
- trip to Claudio Bravo house and garden
- Double Patio Room for 1 £1295 Deposit £375 payable now will secure your place. Second payment of £460 payable 1st October. Final Payment £460 due January 2020.
- Double Patio Room for Two £1745 (£1035 for the painter and £710 for non-painter) Deposit for painter £375 for non- painter £50. Second payment £660. Final Payment £660.
- Double Garden Room for One £1425 Deposit £375 Payable now. Second Payment £525 payable 1st Final payment £525 due January 2020.
- Double Garden Room for Two £1875 (£1099 for the painter and £775 for the non-painter). Second payment £725 due 1st Final payment £725 due 1st January 2020.
- Junior Suite for One £1605 Deposit £375 due now. Second payment £615. Final payment £615.
- Junior Suite for Two £2055 Deposit £425 Second Payment £815. Final payment £815.
We have 10 rooms reserved, 3 Patio Rooms, 7 Garden Rooms and 3 Junior Suites so booking will be on a first come, first served, basis and all rooms are different.
PLEASE NOTE There may be slight fluctuation on the final payment of, hopefully, no more than £50 depending on the outcome of the Brexit negotiations but I will keep you informed of any changes.
Contact me for booking forms on firstname.lastname@example.org