Spain has booked up quickly this year but I am returning to the wonderful Clos Mirabel in southwest France near Pau in April and again in October so it would be lovely to see you there. Details below.
Finca el Cerrillo is a very special place, recently voted number 9 in the top 50 hotels in Spain, I have been visiting here to run painting holidays for over 10 years. It is now so popular that opportunities for these workshops are very rare so do email to put your name on the waiting list if you would like to join me! The deposit secures your place and the remaining fee for the hotel is payable in euros nearer the time and covers all meals except one lunch plus airport transfers at a stipulated time so the only additional expenses are one lunch out and your bar bill!!
- Winter sun in the magical setting of the Finca el Cerrillo situated high in the foothills of the Sierra Almijara in Andalucia, north of Nerja and an hour from the bustling, historical city of Malaga.
- Relaxed and informal with excellent, locally sourced food and wine
- Twelve individually styled, spacious bedrooms each with modern en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and central heating.
- Air-conditioned studio with a lightbox and drawing boards, teas and coffee and Mozart
- Lovely terraced gardens with swimming pool and seating areas and stunning views of the dramatic hill and mountain scenery
- Massage, reflexology, facial and nail treatments often available
2 – 9 November 2024 – FULL
Deposit for 2024 will be £400 payable to me in advance.
Spacious Single ensuite with tuition –
Shared ensuite with tuition –
Shared ensuite without tuition –
Deposits can be paid by clicking ‘Payments’ at the bottom of the page and then ‘Make an Additional Payment’ which will take you through to the secure payment page. Just state which holiday it is for and your place will be safe. If I have to cancel for any reason you will receive a full refund.
Hotel fee of 1100 euros will be payable in euros directly to the hotel in September 2024.
Email me if you want your name on the list for 2025.
- All tuition
- Full Board accommodation (minus one lunch out) and transfers to and from the airport as long as you arrive at the suggested times – guests arriving at other times will have to transfer by taxi at their own expense.
- Why not enjoy a few days in Malaga, before or after the course, stroll through the ancient city centre, visit the fruit market, Picasso’s birthplace and museum, the fascinating Glass Museum or the ancient Roman and Moorish ruins. It’s one of my favourite places, packed with lively restaurants and the Christmas lights are always outstanding.
I will be returning to France in 2024 at a superb new venue down near the Pyrenees in the South West near Pau in the Jurançon, called Atelier Clos Mirabel. If you would like to join me at this beautiful location please email me.
6 – 13 April 2024
5 – 12 October 2024
26 April – 3 May 2025
To secure a place first email me and then you will be asked to pay a deposit of £400 to cover your tuition and admin costs. Then you can book the room of your choice at Clos Mirabel (there is only one left for 2023) and pay them a small deposit in euros with the final payment to them much nearer the time.
You can view all the details of my workshops and what is included on their website https://atelier.clos-mirabel.com/
I am still trying to organise another trip to this stunning place and you can get advanced notice by signing up for my ‘Pencil Points’ Newsletter