I have been working with and teaching pencil and coloured pencil techniques for over 25 years.
I know just how enjoyable and rewarding it can be and in this programme I want to share my techniques with you.
My Online Tuition Programme will include the following:
- clearly structured and illustrated modular workshops
- full equipment details
- step-by-step instructional videos
- feedback from Ann after the completion of each module available for one year
- a dedicated Facebook gallery page to share your work
- work at your own pace
Getting to Grips with Graphite
Each workshop will include:
- a detailed equipment list
- a full set of instructions, guidance notes and templates with some suggested reading and links to relevant websites where applicable
- clear explanations of the techniques used with video clips
- up to 8 complete step-by-step modules with notes and videos to work through at your own pace
- in depth, constructive feedback on completion of each module valid for one year from the start date of the workshop
- access to a dedicated Facebook gallery for posting your work alongside fellow students for mutual feedback and encouragement one final piece of your own to complete for feedback
Single modules that focus on a particular plant or tackle a tricky techniques will be available later this year.
I will be limiting the numbers for each workshop to 12 and start dates will be published first in my newsletter so make sure you have signed up!