Zoom Workshops Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions before signing up for any of these Zoom classes.
- In order to participate in these classes you will need to download and familiarise yourselves with the Zoom program (it is free to join). You will be sent a link for the class and you click on the link to join.
- Zoom classes are best viewed on a computer, laptop, iPad or similar. Phone screens will be too small for detailed viewing.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Zoom layout on your particular computer. You can practise by going into Zoom and arranging a test meeting with yourself. There are loads of helpful videos and tutorials you can watch on the Zoom page.
- It is important to familiarise yourself with the mute/unmute button and the video settings.
- You will be responsible for any technical issues from your end.
- Zoom Class Invitation Link will be emailed to each participant a week prior to the class using the email provided during signup and purchase.
- Zoom links and passwords should never be shared.
- Participants will receive full email instructions for equipment required and plant material. If you are unable to obtain plant material you can work from photographs or request plant photographs from my garden if available. You can also download plant images from sites like ‘Shutterstock’.
- To inspire you there will be an ‘In Bloom in My Garden’ page in the ‘Members Area’ on my website which I will update regularly.
- On the day, click on the link you have been emailed which will take you into Zoom and wait to be invited into the class. Your microphone will be muted before you enter and you will be invited to unmute after the introduction.
- Class attendance starts 10 minutes before the start time. So for classes starting at 10.30 you need to sign in between 10.20 and 10.29.