‘From Start to Finish’ covering Six Weeks – focusing on completing one picture.
'Dazzling Dahlias and Glamorous Glads'
Creating a full scale complete, contemporary, plant portrait of delicious, dazzling dahlias and gorgeous, glamorous glads. I will guide you step-by-step from composition to completed drawing.
STOP PRESS My Glads are not even in bud yet and some of you have requested Hydrangeas so I am including these as I have several varieties flowering prolifically in the garden now! I’ve also changed the start timing to 13.00 BST to give those of you in the US an extra houor in bed!
- designing your composition
- understanding the tonal values,
- choosing your colour palette with shade colours that really work
- focusing on drawing accuracy and fine details
- plus those final, finishing touches to complete your picture.
- All you have to do then is buy the frame!
Eight Zoom meetings, with extra if needed; your own personal folder for uploading your work before each meeting for feedback throughout.
You will need to set aside several hours between classes to complete your task for each week.
Meet on Mondays 2nd/9th/16th & 23rd August May 13.00 – 16.30 BST – for instruction and inspiration
Feedback Fridays 6th/13th/20th August 13.00 – 16.00 BST – for constructive critique and further demos
Final Feedback Friday 3rd September 1400 – 1600 BST