‘From Start to Finish’ covering Six Weeks – focusing on completing one picture.
Irises and Tulips
Creating a full scale complete, contemporary, plant portrait of elegant Tall Bearded Irises or flamboyant Parrot Tulips. I will guide you step-by-step from composition to completed drawing.
- designing your composition
- understanding the tonal values,
- choosing your colour palette with shade colours that work
- focusing on drawing accuracy and fine details
- plus those final, finishing touches to complete your picture.
- All you have to do then is buy the frame!
Eight Zoom meetings, your own personal folder for uploading your work before each meeting for feedback throughout.
You will need to set aside several hours between classes to complete your task for each week.
Meet on Mondays 3rd/10th/17th/24th May 1300 – 1700 BST – for instruction and inspiration
Feedback Fridays 7th/14th/21st May 1500 – 1700 BST – for constructive critique and further demos
Final Feedback Friday 4th June 1400 – 1600 BST