Creative Colour Mixing Workbook – New 2nd Edition
Ann’s ‘Creative Colour Mixing Workbook’ first edition, a simple, easy-to-follow, guide and aid to layering rich, vibrant colours, is now SOLD OUT.
Ann has published a NEW, revised, SECOND EDITION of her ‘Creative Colour Mixing Workbook’.
NEW – Included in this edition are her ‘Choosing a Shade Colour’ templates plus templates and advise on creating rich colour mixes so you can test out to find a suitable shade colour and keep a record of the mixes you choose. The complex colour mixing templates and the templates for merging two different colour mixes will also help you to tackle more intricate subjects by planning a more systematic approach.
The NEW workbook includes the following:
- Definitions of basic techniques
- An explanation of Simple Colour Mixing
- Four pages for testing out Basic Colour Layering and recording Colour Mixes for future reference
- An explanation of basic Colour Theory and how we can adapt this for use with coloured pencils
- Four pages of templates for Choosing a Shade Colour
- An introduction to more Complex Colour Layering
- Four pages for testing out and recording more complex colour mixes
- Finally two pages for practicing merging different colour mixes, for example, on ripening fruits.
The templates are printed onto good quality cartridge paper so you can effectively test out your colour mixes before starting your projects.
COLOUR SWATCHES – This workbook is best used with colour swatches of your pencil collection and you can download blank colour swatches for all the main makes of pencils I use from the members area on the website.