‘From Start to Finish’ covering Six Weeks – focusing on completing one picture.
Early Spring Bulbs – Your Choice
Creating a full scale complete, contemporary, plant portrait of fritillarias and spring bulbs. I will guide you step-by-step from composition to completed drawing.
- designing your composition
- understanding the tonal values,
- choosing your colour palette with shade colours that work
- focusing on drawing accuracy and fine details
- plus those final, finishing touches to complete your picture.
- All you have to do then is buy the frame!
Eight Zoom meetings, your own personal folder for uploading your work before each meeting for feedback throughout.
You will need to set aside several hours between classes to complete your task for each week.
Meet on Mondays 1st/8th/15th/22nd March 10.30 – 14.30 GMT – for instruction and inspiration
Feedback Fridays 5th/12th/19th March 10.30 – 12.30 GMT – for constructive critique and further demos
Final Feedback Friday 2nd April 1400 – 1600 BST