‘From Start to Finish’ covering Six Weeks – focusing on completing one picture.
Creating a full scale complete, contemporary, plant portrait focussing on any of those rich, coloureful Autumn fruits, seedpods such as Chinese Lanterns or late summer flowers. I will guide you step-by-step from composition to completed drawing.
- designing your composition
- understanding the tonal values,
- choosing your colour palette with shade colours that really work
- focusing on drawing accuracy and fine details
- plus those final, finishing touches to complete your picture.
- All you have to do then is buy the frame!
Eight Zoom meetings, with extra if needed; your own personal folder for uploading your work before each meeting for feedback throughout.
You will need to set aside several hours between classes to complete your task for each week.
Meet on Mondays 4th/11th/18th & 25th October 11.00 – 13.30 BST – for instruction and inspiration
Feedback Fridays 8th/15th/22nd October 11.00 – 13.00 BST – for constructive critique and further demos
Final Feedback Friday 5th November 11.00 – 13.00 BST – For those final finishing touches before signing and popping into a frame!!