Three-Day Focused Workshop 3, 5 and 7 June ‘ Pushing the Boundaries’
3, 5 and 7 June meet on Zoom – 4 and 6 June work at home.
Join me for three days on Zoom to explore ways of creating contemporary plant portraits with the ‘wow’ factor.
- understanding the elements of composition
- looking at classical and contemporary plants portraits
- how to grab your audience using creative concepts such as movement, rythmn, strong contrast and elegant shaping
- we will do a series of exercises to get your creative juices flowing and you will finish with the beginnings of a new, dynamic, picture.
- to get the maximum benefit from this workshop you will need to do some work on the inbetween days as we will be covering a lot of ground.
Classes will run from 12.00 – 16.00 BST