Click the video link below for a brief introduction to my forthcoming online tuition programme.
My Online Learning Programme will include the following:
- clearly structured and illustrated modular workshops
- full equipment details
- step-by-step instructional videos
- feedback from Ann after the completion of each module available for one year
- a dedicated Facebook gallery page to share your work
- work at your own pace
Each workshop will include:
- a detailed equipment list
- a full set of instructions, guidance notes and templates with some suggested reading and links to relevant websites where applicable
- clear explanations of the techniques used with video clips
- up to 8 complete step-by-step modules with notes and videos to work through at your own pace
- in depth, constructive feedback on completion of each module valid for one year from the start date of the workshop
- access to a dedicated Facebook gallery for posting your work alongside fellow students for mutual feedback and encouragement
- one final piece of your own to complete for feedback
Getting to Grips with Graphite
Workshop I – Basic beginners – 8 modules £250 (available June 2017)
Workshop II – Taking the Next Step – 8 modules £250 (available July 2017)
Conquering Coloured Pencil
Workshop I – Basic Beginners – 8 Modules £250 (available end April 2017)
Workshop II – Taking the Next Step – 8 Modules £250 (available June 2017)
Single modules that focus on a particular plant or tackle a tricky techniques will be available later this year.
I will be limiting the numbers for each workshop to 12 and start dates will be published first in my newsletter
so make sure you have signed up.
This video was filmed for the RBGE Diploma in Botanical Illustration.
Filmed & produced by Wild Leaf Reels