Ann runs painting holidays in several stunning locations in the UK and Europe. Most mornings are spent working in the studio with Ann, focusing on local flora and seasonal fruits followed by a relaxed buffet lunch. Afternoons can be spent working independently in the studio, swimming in the pool, exploring the local countryside or simply just relaxing, after all it is a holiday. In the evening enjoy a delicious meal at the hotel or at characterful, local restaurants (transport provided).
A full or half day excursion will be arranged during the week to local places of interest (charged at cost).
An intensive week of drawing at Dedham Hall nestling in the Suffolk countryside near Flatford Mill.
8th – 15th April 2017 & 26th August – 2nd September 2017
Please book with Dedham Hall on 01206 323027.
Field Breaks Art Workshops – Derbyshire
My first workshop with Field Breaks at the lovely Losehill House Spa Hotel in Hope Valley, Derbyshire was well received so I will be returning there later this year and twice more in 2017.
27th -29th March 2017 ‘Spring with Wow Factor’
31 October-2nd November 2017 ‘Striking Seasonal Subjects in Coloured Pencil’
All levels are welcome including beginners, and we start on the first afternoon after tea and cake, preparing our compositions then we work a full day through the next day and finish after lunch on the third day with a review of our work.
To book contact Sue Field on 01433 621420 or www.fieldbreaks.co.uk
A chance for some winter sun, excellent food and a delightful setting high above the snow white villages of Andalucia.
- Winter sun in the magical setting of the Finca el Cerrillo situated high in the foothills of the Sierra Almijara north of Nerja an hour from Malaga.
- Relaxed and informal with excellent, locally sourced food and wine
- Twelve individually styled, spacious bedrooms each with modern en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and central heating.
- Air-conditioned studio with a lightbox and drawing boards, teas and coffee and Mozart
- Lovely terraced gardens with swimming pool and seating areas and stunning views of the dramatic hill and mountain scenery
- Massage, reflexology, facial and nail treatments available
|25th – 30th November 2017|
|Prices for five nights only – £825 single ensuite|
- All tuition
- Full Board accommodation except for lunch on the excursion Transfers to and from the airport as long as you arrive at the suggested times – guests arriving at other times will have to transfer by taxi at their own expense.
A wonderful week drawing high in the Sibillini Mountain National Park in Umbria with delicious Italian food and stunning views.
- Il Collaccio is a charming, family run, holiday farm set in the green heart of Umbria nestling near the village of Preci in the beautiful Monti Sibillini National Park
- Stunning views ,excellent local cuisine and fine wines
- Studio equipped with drawing boards, additional lights and a lightbox
- Most days we are able to work on the veranda resting our eyes on the wonderful mountain vistas.
- All rooms are individually furnished with ensuite facilities and some have balconies
- The onsite restaurant is approximately 100 yards from the accommodation and studio.
- Ground floor rooms available if needed
|10th – 17th June 2017|
|Single Room with ensuite||£925|
- All tuition
- Full board accommodation except for lunch on the excursion
- Airport transfers – Transport will be arranged for collection from Rome, Fiumicino Airport late Saturday morning and cost will be approximately 80 euros
- Day trip – usually a trip to an historic hill top town plus a tasting lunch at a local organic vineyard. Cost approximately 30 euros Drinks
Alternative accommodation is available at this location in the form of fixed luxury Euro tents, log cabins or small chalets. Details on request.
- Manzac d’en Bas in the Ariege region of France, halfway between Toulouse and the Pyrenees.
- Spectacular views of the Pyrenees from the accommodation, swimming pool and newly built studio.
- Individually styled rooms in three gites adjoining the main house, all rooms are ensuite and each gite has a kitchen area for teas and coffees and a lounge area for relaxing.
- Trip advisor award of Excellence.
- Local cuisine with wine included.
|September 29th – 6th October 2017|
|765 euros + £300 for Art Tuition|
My next trip will be in the autumn of 2017, hopefully October. If you are interested please email me so that I can send you the details when we have confirmed them.