Creative Colour Mixing Workbook
Ann’s ‘Creative Colour Mixing Workbook’ is a simple, easy-to-follow, guide and aid to layering rich, vibrant colours. It will help you with choosing colour mixes and shade colours and keep a record of the mixes you choose. The complex colour mixing templates and the temples for merging two different colour mixes will help you to tackle more intricate subjects by planning a more systematic approach.
The workbook includes the following:
- Definitions of basic techniques
- An explanation of Simple Colour Mixing
- Six pages for testing out Basic Colour Layering and recording Colour Mixes for future reference
- An explanation of basic Colour Theory and how we can adapt this for use with coloured pencils
- An introduction to more Complex Colour Layering
- Six pages for testing out and recording more complex colour mixes
- Finally two pages for practicing merging different colour mixes, for example, on ripening fruits.